I just moved into a new house and really LOVE the stucco exterior, tall ceilings, and pretty arches. It’s a rental so I am trying not to hang super heavy stuff on the walls that require big holes to be drilled. There are some HUGE walls and I have been having fun thinking of what to do with them.
I have found some fun projects that I can’t wait to do. I am using my new rugs as my color inspiration and these ideas as my DIY jumping off points. I have always loved the boho southwestern decor and I can finally let my New Mexico side come out in this new house 🙂
1. Copper Pipe Wall Hanging from A Beautiful Mess/Smitten Studio
2. Diamond Focal Wall from Vintage Revivals (Might make this into a canvas since I can’t paint my walls)
3. Tassel Dreamcatcher Art from 100 Layer Cake (Not a tutorial but I will share how I do it soon)
4. DIY Dreamcatcher from Child at Heart…You know I had to put one of my own in the mix 🙂
5. Copper Pipe Shelves from Delineate Your Dwelling
6. Lace Flower Pots from A Beautiful Mess
I wanted to hang my DIY Ikat Canvas but it died during the move 🙁 I haven’t let her go yet…
Want more fun DIY ideas for your home? Please check out my DIY Home Decor Board on Pinterest to see all of the other ideas on my list!
What projects are on your to-do list??
Side note: I just bought a Bamboo Tablet and am experimenting with writing on my images so bear with me as I learn.
Had to share a picture of my baby with ya’ll today 🙂 Oh boys…