The other day I was in Walmart shopping for some football snacks and I saw these yogurts from Yoplait. I bought a couple of the Yoplait Greek 100 Caramel Apple yogurts and a few other ingredients and came up with a super yummy recipe that tastes SO good and is even easier to make. This recipe is perfect for football parties, tailgating, Halloween, or even Thanksgiving!
This recipe is cheap and can be made in about 2 minutes…that’s my favorite kind of cooking! 🙂
- 2 Yoplait Greek 100 Caramel Apple Yogurts
- ½ Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 4 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- Dash of Pumpkin Spice
- Drizzle of Caramel Sauce over the Top
- Mix the Greek 100 Caramel Apple Yogurt, marshmallow cream, softened cream cheese, and pumpkin spice with an electric mixer until smooth. Place in serving bowl and add a drizzle of caramel sauce and a dash of pumpkin spice on top to garnish.
- I serve this dip with apple slices or ginger snaps.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.